Friday, September 17, 2010

Come on, Kermee! Let's go eat some Bananas!


Sam has numerous nicknames from Sambodini to Bugs so it was natural for the boys to have nickanmes. When they were first born, Alex looked exactly like Walter Matheau (Grumpy Old Men) and by default Colton was Jack Lemmon. Honestly, Alex looked like a wrinkly old guy and with his little jowels, he was a dead ringer!

Since they are now a whopping 6.9 and 6.12 lbs, they look more like healthy babies and we have come up with new names. Colton has to have his little legs folded up like a little frog all the time, so Kermit is fitting. Mr. Alex is one hairy little guy. He has more hair on his back than Colton has on his whole head and when he purses his lips, he looks so much like a little monkey. The names are so fitting that I am using monkeys and frogs for their room!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my they are some handsome little devils! I love those nicknames. They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. soo so cute! my Ruby loved to keep her legs up like that too! soo funny...totally look froggy! I bet their room will be adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOOh They are SO Adorable!!! I love how their little arms are locked and everything! Congratulations to all of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandi, Congratulations!! When can I come see them? They are so adorable!! I bet your life has been turned upside down, in an amazing way!!

    ReplyDelete