Thursday, October 14, 2010

2 months


The boys turned two months old on October 7th. I can't believe that time has went by so fast. As of Monday, Alex weighs 9 lbs 1 oz. and Colton weighs 8 lbs. 12 ozs. Talk about a reversal of the bigger baby. It is no surprise that Alex has finally out weighed Colton. He eats like a little piggy.




The boys' definitely act different in every way.

At feeding time:

Alex- "I WANT MY FOOD NOW, WOMAN!"

Colton:-"When you get around to it, I might eat and when I do, it WILL take forever. There is no rushing these things."

After their little circumcision:

Colton- "Oh, this hurts. If you get around to it, will you please hold me?"

Alex- "Damn this hurts and I am going to make your life miserable, so hold me now and every second of every minute!"

It's so hard to believe that these boys are twins. Besides sharing a birthday, there is no comparison.

Sam has also become a big help with feeding. It is now a morning ritual for Sam to feed one baby and I to feed the other. He even changed his first poopie diaper! He may never do it again but he at least did it once! Jade even gets into the act when he is here. I'm a lucky mama!

1 comment:

  1. Mandy, they are so cute! I love reading about their personalities. How fun!

    ReplyDelete