Monday, June 14, 2010

Jade's Graduation & Field Day

Rob & Summer invited me to come to Jade's Kindergarten Graduation and Field Day. I still cannot believe that he is 5. It seems like just yesterday that Summer brought him to me at just a few weeks old. He has become such a smart little boy and we dearly love him.
This is probably the first time I have ever seen wind fly through his hair. He has NOT been know for his speediness.


This was before he decided to start a solo sack race. He got to the finish line and truly believed he won! Nobody could tell him different.


Here is our little graduate!


He is looking forward to riding the bus with Sam this next year and coming home to see his "baby brudders". He has told just about everyone that he is getting twin brothers which in turn, Summer and Rob get curious looks and questions and even the occasional congrats.It makes us all laugh but it warms all our hearts that he thinks of us as his family too.We love you, Jade!

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just love little graduations?!? They just make me giggle!!! I have to say...I had a photo shoot with my cousin's twin 5 month old boys the other day and thought of you! I hope you are feeling and doing well....and staying cool. HOW are you doing it? Being prego in the summer with twins?? That has got to be uncomfortable!!!

    ReplyDelete