Saturday, April 30, 2011

Can you say......

*#%@!!!!!

I have been lax on my blogging lately for some very good reasons:


This was March and I do mean ALL of March:



First, Sam spent a week home with a really bad cold that turned into RSV for the twins. Meaning one month solitary confinement to our house + oxygen + separating the twins for the first time. Thankfully, though, no hospitalization was required and other than being completely terrifying both are doing very well and they have now moved onto crawling and climbing!


Then at the beginning of April, I had the brilliant idea of going skiing with Blaine & Sam and then this happened.....


This is my elbow...my super bionic elbow. That, my friends, is some very expensive titanium in my arm! This is what happens when your snowboarding skills are lacking and arm meets hard packed snow with body still in motion. This means three months physical therapy + a knarly scar that's 8 " long + calling Richard & Betty to come babysit me and the babies for possibly two months or more.

All in all these equals SHIT!!!!! There is no other word in the English language that would come close to explaining the last two months. Fingers crossed for this next month.

2 comments:

  1. Wow that just sucks!! Hahahaha I guess all you can do is laugh, well I guess I can but that does just suck!! Hope things just go up from here for you guys. If your like me some nice weather would sure go a long ways in helping things!! Your babies are just cute as can be!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is the arm healing?? I can think of another four letter word...but I like shit better.

    ReplyDelete